1. In order to ensure the quality of published materials and to comply with copyright, all manuscripts submitted to the editor are checked for plagiarism (borrowing) through the Antiplagiat software - https://www.antiplagiat.ru/) and only after that are sent for review. The articles in English are also checked by the Antiplagiat software - https://www.antiplagiat.ru/.
2. The manuscripts containing less than 90% of the original text are not accepted for reviewing. A decision with a refusal is sent by the Associate Editor immediately after receiving the results of the plagiarism check.
3. Correctly formatted citation of other literature or sources is not plagiarism when analyzing the text in the Antiplagiat system. The revealed citation percentage is added to the original text percentage.
4. “Correctly formatted citation” (quotation) is a part of the borrowed text, highlighted in quotation marks, for which a correctly formatted link to the original source is given with this source cited in the manuscript bibliography. At the same time, the connection to the quote should be organic and logical. A quoted part of the text is not a quotation if it does not reconcile with the previous part of the original text, or with the following one.
5. The editorial board means as plagiarism:
- the use of any materials in any volume without indicating the source;
- the use of images, drawings, photographs, tables, graphs, diagrams and any other forms of graphic presentation of information without indicating the source;
- the use of images, drawings, photographs, tables, graphs, diagrams and any other forms of graphic presentation of information published in scientific and popular publications without the consent of the copyright holder in cases where they are not distributed under a Creative Commons license or are not in the public domain;
- the use of materials without written permission, the authors or copyright holders of which prohibit the use of their materials without special approval (most often written).
6. If the editorial board has reasons for a more detailed check additional tools are used to search for borrowings.